Effective Date: Dec 12, 2023
MSBU, ("MSBU", " we" or " us") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you when visit the website www.msbu.co.id and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the MSBU Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the MSBU Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the MSBU Website.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of the MSBU Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (" personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the MSBU Website and usage details.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect Your Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the MSBU Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide To Us
The information we collect on or through the MSBU Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the MSBU Website. This includes information provided at the time of join the FRC Community to use the MSBU Website, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the MSBU Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the MSBU Website. You may be required to provide financial information before posting material through the MSBU Website.
- Your search queries on the MSBU Website.
Usage Details, IP Addresses And Cookies
As you navigate through and interact with the MSBU Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the MSBU Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the MSBU Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve the MSBU Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the MSBU Website according to your individual interests
- Speed up your experience on the MSBU Website.
- Recognize you when you return to the MSBU Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the MSBU Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the MSBU Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the MSBU Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure Of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of MSBU’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by MSBU about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us the contents of a message to send to another user of the MSBU Website, we will transmit the contents of that message to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MSBU, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Detail On The Processing Of Your Information
Service Providers have access to Your Information only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of MSBU Website.
We may use Your Information to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
We may provide paid products and/or services within MSBU Website. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Accessing And Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the MSBU Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us or request that your account be deleted. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Retention Of Your Information
MSBU Website will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of MSBU Website, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our cloud-based third-party servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the MSBU Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the MSBU Website.
Do Not Sell My Information
We do not sell Your information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on MSBU Website that "sells" Your Information.
If you wish to opt out of the use of Your Information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use.
You can opt out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our Service Providers by following our instructions presented on MSBU Website:
- From Our "Cookie Consent" notice banner
- Or from Our "Do Not Sell My Information" notice banner
- Or from Our "Do Not Sell My Information" link
Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests:
- "Opt out of Interest-Based Ads" or "Opt out of Ads Personalization" on Android devices
- "Limit Ad Tracking" on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
MSBU Website does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Thank you for visiting MSBU Website