Effective Date: Dec 12, 2023
The MSBU Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using the MSBU Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the MSBU Website.
Intellectual Property Right
The MSBU Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by MSBU, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by Indonesia and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the MSBU Website.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- No right, title or interest in or to the MSBU Website or any content on the MSBU Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by MSBU.
The MSBU name, the MSBU logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of MSBU or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of MSBU. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the MSBU Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate MSBU, a MSBU employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the MSBU Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm MSBU or users of the MSBU Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the MSBU Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the MSBU Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the MSBU Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the MSBU Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the MSBU Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the MSBU Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the MSBU Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the MSBU Website, the server on which the MSBU Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the MSBU Website.
- Attack the MSBU Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the MSBU Website.
- List a proposed transaction on the MSBU Website and then complete that transaction outside of the MSBU Website.
Reliance On Information Posted
The information presented on or through the MSBU Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by you or any other visitor to the MSBU Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The MSBU Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by MSBU, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of MSBU. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes To The MSBU Website
We may update the content on the MSBU Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the MSBU Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Links From The MSBU Website
If the MSBU Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the MSBU Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Notices And Messages
MSBU may provide certain notices or messages via banner notices on the MSBU Website. In addition, by providing your email address to MSBU, you agree that MSBU may provide you with messages or notices. You agree to inform MSBU of any changes in your contact information. Please review your MSBU Platform account settings to control and limit what kind of messages MSBU may send you.
Thank you for visiting MSBU Website